In order to locate the ideal tenants, marketing is crucial for owners of rental properties. You are missing out on a tremendous opportunity if you haven’t tried to utilize virtual tours! Providing prospective tenants with the opportunity to virtually explore your rental properties can serve as an effective means of acquainting them with the features of the establishment prior to their physical visit. We’ll go over the advantages of virtual tours for your rental property marketing and the reasons why you, as the owner, should utilize them in the paragraphs that follow.
Virtual Tour Basics
A virtual tour is a computer-generated model of a rental home that allows prospective tenants to virtually explore the area. Virtual tours offer a thorough and immersive picture of every room, unlike photos that just show a portion of the property. Moreover, virtual tours provide potential tenants with the ability to assess the proportions of specific rooms and areas within the residence, as well as envision how their furnishings would be arranged within the area.
A growing number of prospective tenants favor virtual tours of rental properties, according to recent research. According to the research compiled by Zumper, more than 70% of prospective tenants indicated a readiness to lease an apartment without physically inspecting it, on the condition that a 3D virtual tour could be utilized to do so.
Types of Virtual Tours
With virtual tours, potential tenants may explore your rental homes from anywhere without physically being there, giving them an immersive experience. This enables them to comprehend the area and ascertain whether it fulfills their requirements prior to their visit to the property. There are three primary types of virtual tours that you can choose from: virtual reality tours, 3D virtual tour, and 360-degree virtual tours.
1. 360-degree Virtual Tour: By combining multiple photographs into a single panoramic image, one can generate 360-degree virtual tours. Potential tenants can click and drag to explore the entire room in an image provided by these tours. For rental property proprietors who are new to the world of virtual tours, 360-degree virtual tours are an outstanding choice due to their inexpensiveness and are simple to create.
2. 3D Virtual Tour: For prospective tenants that want to navigate the property as if they were there in person, a three-dimensional (or “true”) virtual tour offers a more immersive experience than a 360-degree virtual tour. These tours are generated by capturing and piecing together numerous photographs of a rental property using specialized software. High-end rental properties usually use three-dimensional virtual tours because they take a lot of time and effort to get good results.
3. Virtual Reality Tour: The most cutting-edge and captivating method of touring properties is through virtual reality (VR) tours. Prospective tenants can examine every corner of the home and stroll around as if they were physically present by donning a VR headset. VR tours were uncommon at first, but as VR technology gets more widely available, they are happening more frequently now.
The Benefits of Using Virtual Tours
Consider some of the advantages of utilizing virtual tours for the purpose of marketing your rental property, now that we’ve covered the fundamentals.
• Convenience. The fact that virtual tours are extremely convenient is their greatest advantage. Prospective lessees have the convenience of touring your rental properties from the comfort of their offices or residences. Renters from out-of-state or abroad who need assistance setting up a time to visit and physically see the home will particularly benefit from this.
• 24/7 Availability. Virtual tours are accessible seven days a week, rain or shine. As a result, prospective tenants won’t have to accommodate your availability to view your rental homes on their own time.
• Increased Online Engagement. Additionally, virtual excursions have been shown to boost engagement. Virtual excursions can increase the SEO or digital visibility of your rental property on search engines. Including a virtual tour in your property listing is a fantastic method to offer new material and raise your listing’s search engine position because Google favors original content.
How to Optimize Your Virtual Tours
Now that you are aware of the advantages of virtual tours, the following advice will assist you in maximizing their use:
• Quality Matters. Quality is everything when it comes to virtual tours; use high-quality images and videos and avoid using blurry or low-resolution photographs. Use high-quality virtual tour information if you want prospective tenants to appreciate the value of your rental homes.
• Include a Call to Action. After your virtual tour, include a call to action (CTA). A call to action (CTA) is a phrase or button that implores prospective tenants to proceed with the next action, such arranging a showing or getting in touch with you for additional details. A CTA encourages potential tenants to take action and get one step closer to signing a lease.
It is a fantastic notion to provide prospective tenants with a sense of your rental properties without requiring them to pay a physical visit; virtual tours enable this. It is ideal to begin employing virtual tours in your rental property marketing right now if you haven’t already. Contact your local Real Property Management office today to learn more about incorporating virtual tours into your rental property marketing.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.